Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Performs preventive maintenance repairs and or replace assigned HVAC equipment, including pneumatic electrical and electronic control systems.
2. Diagnoses, troubleshooting refrigeration and air conditioner equipment and make necessary repairs.
3. Operates, diagnoses, analyzes and records finding on all HVAC
equipment including boilers, chillers, pumps, motors, air handling units fan coil units, package units and ducted split systems (i.e including air cool and water cool system).
4. Creates, and edits control schedules for the HVAC System.
5. Diagnoses, troubleshooting electronics, electrical & Mechanical failures, makes necessary repairs and/or works with contractors to solve issue.
6. Ensure safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed.
7. Perform other jobs related duties as assigned by section head.
1. Two years ITI or Diploma with minimum trade apprenticeship for Three years.
2. Should be good team member and should have good interpersonal skill.
ITI or Diploma Holder from Trade School